Videos

Corsair Cove video library

Browse official trailers, community guides, reviews and timestamped transcript notes without treating third-party commentary as an official game rule.

AdvertisementCorsair Cove on SteamView store page

14 videos

12 Things I Wish I Knew Before Playing Corsair Cove30:47
CommunityGuide

12 Things I Wish I Knew Before Playing Corsair Cove

Tenkiei · English · 30:47

Getting startedBuilding & logisticsResources & crewFleet & combatCompass & progression
Transcript notes
  • A centralized warehouse can act as a network between a producer and several consumers.Community observation
  • Zip lines shorten long transport routes, and the creator recommends fully crewing ships before sailing.Community observation
Watch on YouTube
A Pirate Empire Begins! - Let's Play Corsair Cove - Ep.154:51
CommunityGameplay

A Pirate Empire Begins! - Let's Play Corsair Cove - Ep.1

One More Turn · English · 54:51

Getting startedBuilding & logisticsCompass & progressionSeas & events
Transcript notes
  • The production-chain view exposes the inputs and outputs needed by each item.Community observation
  • The creator presents the compass as the main technology and progression loop.Author opinion
Watch on YouTube
Corsair Cove video library